This course provides job hunters with tools of active job search. It highlights aspects such as the importance of self-knowledge, resumé writing, social media and job hunting, etc. and emphasizes on strategies for active job search.
The course is structured as follows:
- In the first Unit, students will learn what it is the Job Hunting 4.0.
- The second Unit will teach students how to use of self-knowledge and self-evaluation skills.
- The third unit is focused on social media techniques and job hunting underlining profiles building.
- The fourth unit introduces techniques to develop a good resume.
- Finally, the fifth Unit, advice and recommendations on how to tackle a selection process.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE:
- Take advantages of Internet and social media for job searching.
- Understand how to identify appropriate job search sites and apply online.
- Become comfortable with vocabulary related to job searching through social media.
- Appreciate the social media and Internet’s role in job hunting.
- Learn how to get the most out of Internet and social media in job hunting by using both traditional and online resources.
- Learn your to protect your personal information and personal branding.