This course introduces the personal branding concept and helps people to learn how to successfully promote the most important brand of all: themselves. Personal branding is the process of developing a “mark” that is created around your personal name or your career. The main goal of personal branding is to develop one reputation and grow successfully by networking in a way that interests others.
The course is structured as following:
- The first Unit is dedicated to the general ideas about personal branding.
- The second Unit provides self-assessment skills for a successful personal branding management.
- The third Unit is highlights the keys aspects of personal branding and how to set the objectives and lever in our strengths to achieve our goals.
- The fourth Unit describes the online reputation in relation with personal branding.
- Finally, the fifth Unit analyses the personal branding as a tool for career management.
In all units, we will see real cases of students (personal interviews) to show specific examples of the best practice of personal branding techniques.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE
- Understand the personal branding concept.
- Learn how to implement oneself personal branding.
- Become familiar with the basics of digital security and online reputation to preserve personal branding.
- Learn know to establish the relationship between personal branding and online
- Know more about the personal branding and social media.
- Create a system for on-going personal brand maintenance.